Last week, we kicked off a week long competition to create a chatbot over your own data. The goal was to inspire (1) lots of document loaders for loading various types of data, (2) lots of end-to-end examples.
We succeeded on both fronts! On the document loader side, we added 25+ document loaders ranging from s3 to EveryNote to the College Confidential website.
One the end-to-end examples side, we're excited to highlight some of the projects below. As a reminder, the winner of the competition will be decided by whichever GitHub repo has the most stars at the end of the week - so if you like a particular one go star it!
The entrants are:
- Author: Andrew Gleave
- Twitter: @andrewgleave
- GitHub Repo: https://github.com/andrewgleave/tokbot
- Description: A GPT-3/LangChain bot that answers questions about the TokCast podcast provides relevant video excerpts
Ask Everything About Me
- Author: Yongtae
- Twitter: @Yoooongtae
- GitHub Repo: https://github.com/Yongtae723/chat-your-data
- Description: This bot can do the following on your behalf: analyze your tweets and show you what you are interested in these days, answer questions about you from your blog or profile.
- Author: JimmyLv
- Twitter: @Jimmy_JingLv
- GitHub Repo: https://github.com/JimmyLv/roam-qa
- Description: Ask questions to your Roam Research graph in natural language
Chat-Your-Data Self Hosted
- Author: Misbah Syed
- Twitter: @MisbahSy
- GitHub Repo: https://github.com/misbahsy/chat-your-data-self-hosted
- Description: Create a ChatGPT like experience over your custom docs using LangChain. This repo can help you use models hosted on HuggingFace for embedding and for text generation.
Chat With Data
- Author: Echo
- Twitter: @hive_echo
- GitHub Repo: https://github.com/echohive42/chat_with_data
- Description: This app starts with the AI wikipedia article from data folder and you can chat about it.
Chat LangChain Telegram
- Author: Vidal Maxime
- Twitter: @vmaxmc2
- GitHub: https://github.com/vidalmaxime/chat-langchain-telegram
- UI: https://huggingface.co/spaces/maxime/chat-with-your-telegram-chat
- Description: Understand who you are and your relationships by creating a ChatGPT like experience over your own Telegram chat with LangChain.
Chat ISW Reports
- Author: Matthew Robinson
- Twitter: @UnstructuredIO
- GitHub: https://github.com/Unstructured-IO/chat-isw-reports
- Description: Chat over documents pulled from the Institute for the Study of War (ISW) website.
Chat Your Data Chef
- Author: Zander Chase
- Twitter: @zanderchase11
- GitHub: https://github.com/zanderchase/chat-your-data-chef
- UI: https://huggingface.co/spaces/zanderchase/chat-your-data-chef
- Description: Chat over recipes scraped from several recipes sites.
- Author: James Pop
- GitHub: https://github.com/jryebread/youtuber_chatbot/tree/main
- UI: https://jryebread-youtuber-chatbot-main-v73i8j.streamlit.app/
- Description: make an ai chatbot out of any YouTube video
Investor Education ChatChain
- Author: Nicholas Muchinguri
- GitHub: https://github.com/nickmuchi87/investor-education-chatchain
- UI: https://huggingface.co/spaces/nickmuchi/Investor-Education-ChatChain
- Description: ChatBot for asking investing questions from web-scraped website of a leading Investment Manager.
Bonus (non-valid) Submissions
There were also a series of submissions that will not be counted (due to not open source or created before the submission deadline), but that we still want to highlight because they are awesome :)
- Author: James Weaver
- UI: https://huggingface.co/spaces/JavaFXpert/Chat-GPT-LangChain
- Description: A conversational agent implemented with OpenAI GPT-3.5 and LangChain
- Author: Andrew White
- GitHub Repo: https://github.com/whitead/paper-qa
- UI: https://huggingface.co/spaces/whitead/paper-qa
- Description: This is a simple and incomplete package for doing question and answering from PDFs or text files
- Author: Harry
- UI: https://www.anyquestions.ai/video
- Description: AskAI about a video
Reminder, if you like any particular one, make sure to star it! Winner's will be announced at the end of the week.